Wednesday 25 March 2015

You are (not) alone

Well, here I am...
My eyes are far from letting my body to have a bit of rest.
Just like the TV program that I am watching now say, "Here, the magic biggest secrets finally revealed!" hahaha

Well then, I don't know how do I supposed to face this condition. Eh, wait, I lie, haha. ha.
.
Okay Nico that wasn't funny!
.
Just like that TV program said, there is something in my life that now finally revealed. After almost four years this kind of feelling bothering me. Well not four years, just two years since I graduating from my senior high actually.

As you can see from my previous post in this blog, all things that I write was about "love" and anything similar with that. By reading those post, it is easy to guess that I was in full with love to someone, right? haha. Just like Lea Salonga sang at Disney soundtrack "We Could Be In Love", yeah sure that everyone who's seen us, knows what's going on between us, it doesn't takes the genius to read between the lines *then crying* hahaha

Hell yeah now I do am free!!
All of those thoughts about you that always come round and round again around my mind now has get its answer. You never fell in love with me and it's me that was always thinks that you felt the same way I did to you.

Oh God... All hail for the Holy God!
Now, it's just a mere memory, yet if it have to be re-memorized for some purpose, maybe I will laugh at myself for a second and telling that "sick" story to the others whose are willing to hear that. Well I bet that no one wants to knew kind of that story. Yet just to "purify" my thoughts of you was worth of nearly two years trying since you never replying my message after the last time we met at February 2012 after having a breakfast at Dago Street when you are doing kind of fundraising at Car Free Day on that street.

Thanks for all of the things you did to me. Thank you for teach me some new vocab from your blog post. Well, actually that is me who are "stalking" on your blog, haha.

Just like you said on our last continuous poems, we are just like the sun and the moon after the graduation ceremony from high school, right?

My deepest apology for all my mistakes, and thank you for making me like this right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment